If you want to check the Japanese version, please click this link
Failure to protect personal information has caused businesses to suffer significant consequences. At WILL
GROUP, we are committed to preventing such failure by setting forth the following policy designed to
protect the personal information of our clients.
2 Basic Policy
We stand by the management ideal of creating service opportunities with high expected value in the
business fields of “working,” “interesting,” “learning” and “living” as a change agent group that brings
positive transformation to individuals and organizations. As we regard the protection of personal
information as an important element for realizing this ideal, we ensure that all employees and managers
recognize the importance to protect such information and handle personal information provided by our
clients with great care and implement the following measures so that clients can use our services with a
sense of security.
3 Steps and Procedures
We recognize the importance to handle personal information appropriately and consider it to be a social
responsibility. We are committed to fulfilling such responsibility by carrying out the following steps
- (1) Collection, use and provision of personal information
- We collect, use and provide all personal information appropriately and take measures to prevent any
use of personal information outside the specified purposes. When the Company intends to handle
personal information beyond the extent necessary for attaining the specified purpose of usage, we
will obtain prior consent from the person who provided the information to us.
- (2) Laws, regulations, guidelines and rules related to personal information
- The Company complies with laws, regulations and government-set guidelines and rules that are related
to personal information.
- (3) Security management of personal information
- The Company implements reasonable preventive and corrective measures in relation to illegal access
to personal information and leakage, loss, destruction, alteration, etc. of such information.
- (4) Complaints and requests for consultation related to personal information
- (5) Measures to protect personal information (personal information management system)
- In order to appropriately protect personal information, the Company continuously reviews and
improves the measures to do so.
- (6) Handling of personal information provided by clients
- We may need to share personal information with our group companies to provide our clients with
higher value-added services. However, in doing so, we ensure that the use of personal information by
group companies will be for the specified purposes and is limited to those group companies.
WILL GROUP, INC.
27th floor, Harmony Tower, 1-32-2, Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-0012
for inquires relating to personal information]
TEL 03-6859-8880 (main)